The Benefits of a Pharmacy Job with RxPro Health
With our focus on candidate quality and satisfaction, the benefits of a pharmacy job with Rx Pro Health become obvious from the beginning of our consulting relationship. Our candidates are treated like professionals and we constantly strive to advance the careers of qualified applicants who turn to us for direction and leadership in finding pharmacy jobs or pharmacy tech jobs that offer the right rewards, benefits and opportunities.
Our employment opportunities include everything from clinical pharmacist jobs to retail pharmacist work to hospital pharmacy positions—and our comprehensive benefits are offered for all pharmacist job opportunities.
Why Accept a Pharmacy Job with Rx Pro Health?
Become an Rx Pro Health associate and find out the benefits of working for one of the most respected and skilled pharmacy staffing companies in the business. We provide a comprehensive list of benefits, including premium health insurance and 401(k) for all eligible pharmacists and pharmacy technician associates. For more information about benefit eligibility or enrollment for pharmacy jobs or pharmacy tech jobs, please contact us.
Benefits for eligible associates may include:
- Health Insurance - As a qualified associate, you may choose to enroll in our company's premium health insurance plan through Great-West Healthcare. Plan options include medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance coverage.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - When you accept a pharmacy job with Rx Pro Health, you’ll enjoy a retirement plan that provides you with a comprehensive list of funds, including a Roth 401(k) option, and is a practical way to put money away for retirement.
- Referral Bonuses - Tell your friends about the benefits of pharmacist employment through Rx Pro Health and you could earn a generous referral bonus.
- Professional Liability Coverage - Another benefit to our pharmacy jobs and pharmacy tech jobs is the coverage you will receive while on any Rx Pro Health assignment.
- Top Pay in the Industry - Both our pharmacy jobs and pharmacy tech jobs offer highly competitive pay rates across all specialties.
- Superior Customer Service - Our highly skilled consultants have the knowledge and experience to help you locate the job that’s perfect for you—whether you’re searching for clinical pharmacist jobs, a retail pharmacy position, a job in home infusion, mail order, long-term care or even a government pharmacist opportunity. We will provide you with interview advice, résumé tips, relocation assistance, educational requirements, as well as valuable help with salary negotiations.
- License Reciprocation Reimbursement
- Bi-weekly Pay with Direct Deposit